Monday, May 21, 2007

Pig at rest...

Everytime we go home to pangasinan, I feel so rested and recharged. Life in province is really simple... all we do was eat... sleep... eat... play with gian... sleep... eat again... and finally before 8pm go to sleep! I felt like a nurtured pig just waiting to be slaughtered. hehe...
Mama (gilb's mom) does all the work in the house. I don't even wash the dishes! The only thing I did was collected the plates placed it in the dishwashing area and took away the leftovers in the dining table! Is it laziness or what?! Maybe the reason was... mama alway says... "iwan mo na yan ako na bahala" I was used to it but most of the time I feel guilty for not working in the house. But I also felt it was the only time I could rest. What about mama? she works all the time!!! Now I feel really guilty.. next time we go there.... i'll make sure to help in the household chores!

No comments: