Friday, May 25, 2007

best bud literally gone...

In the past few days, I was in denial that my best bud in the office will be leaving me. I don't think much of the idea because it breaks my heart. :( Now it's for real and she is gone. Mare!!!! I'll miss you so much! WAHH... It makes me teary eyes when I think of you not in the same office as I am 7 years ago. If only I pursuaded you not to leave but I know it will be selfish on my part.
Hay... I know my sadness will eventually subside and in time I will get used to it that you are literally gone.

I already missed you and will definitely be missed! Good luck on your adventure. Wish you happiness and hope you'll find a job right away. I'll pray for you! Love You Mare Weng! :)

3 comments:

beng said...

ahhh! i found you! teka, si bayong to, tama ba? hehehe! namiss ko na luto mo mare! musta na? =D

Cathy said...

ye si bayong nga po! pano mo ko nahanap hehehe :) nako for sure mas masarap ang luto mo. ok lang ako mare! ung blog mo lagi ko din binabasa.. kakaaliw hahaha!

beng said...

nakita ko yung link ng blog mo kay che. tsaka di mo naitatanong, may lahing stalker ako eh. =P

sige, see you ulet sa online blogging world! =D ingats gurl!